Elitech LogET 8 PTE Dry Ice Data Logger
The temperature data logger is ideal for temperature-sensitive products during storage and transportation for cold chain. This mini cold chain recordable thermometer features with a USB port, convenient for technical parameter settings and data export to PDF report. The cold chain data logger aims to protect the entire storage and shipment process and provides an accurate and reliable temperature monitoring activity.
- 【Multi-use and High Recording Capacity】Up to 16,000 temperature points.
- 【High-precision External Detachable Temperature Probe】A wide temperature range from -121°F to 302°F with high accuracy, up to ±0.5℉, more suitable for a variety of temperature-sensitive products.
- 【Plug and Read】No cable or reader required, the USB connector enables quick connection to PCs to download data.
- 【PDF Report】Auto encrypted and generated PDF report with password protection function; Personalized settings and management provided by free Elitechlog software.
- 【Long Working Life】 Adopting a replaceable lithium battery, it can be stored and used within 2 years*.
- 1-year warranty.
- Measuring range: -121℉~302℉(-85℃~150℃) ; Resolution:0.18℉(0.1℃)
- Accuracy: Temperature: ±0.54°F (-4°F~+104°F)/±0.3℃(-20℃~+40℃);
- ±0.9°F (-58°F~+185°F)/±0.5℃(-50℃~+85℃); ±1.8°F(others)/±1℃(others)
- Sensor type: External detachable temperature sensor probe
- Memory: 16000 points (MAX)
- Logging interval: 10 seconds ~ 24 hours
- Start mode: Button or software
- Stop mode: Button, software or stop when full
- Alarm thresholds: Temperature: up to 3 high limits and 2 low limits
- Dimensions: 103mmx46mmx19mm (LxWxH)
- Alarm type: Single/Cumulative
- Data transmission: USB port
- Report type: PDF format
- Data encryption: Set password to ensure data security
- Battery: 3.6V single-use lithium battery
- Battery life: 2 years (stored and used in a normal temperature environment)
- Protection grade: IP65
- Weight: 2.12oz(60g)
- A 2-year calibration certificate issued by the Elitech quality department center is included with every data logger.
- For a certificate issued by a third party, please make sure to select "ISO 17025 Certified" in the variation when purchasing your data logger. This calibration certificate is issued by a laboratory that conforms to International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 17025 international standards for calibration testing and traceability.
- For most of the product from Elitech you purchase that includes an ISO verification certificate, we need to send the product to a third-party ISO agency for verification, which will prolong the overall logistics process by 1-3 weeks. If you have stringent needs regarding the delivery time, please be careful to purchase products that include ISO verification certificates. We'd like to remind the customers who urgently need our products that all our loggers also come with a calibration certificate from the factory.
|| 122 × 145 × 321 cm