- Flir C5 Thermal Imager WiFi
- Quickly find hidden faults and reduce diagnostic time with this powerful, professional tool Identify and troubleshoot problems faster with 160 x 120 true thermal imager and 5-megapixel visual camera.
- Save time on manual thermal adjustments using 1-Touch Level/Span, which auto-adjusts level and span in areas of interest with one touch
- Instantly recognize location of temperatures issue with FLIR MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging), which uses scene details from built-in visual camera and embosses them onto full thermal images.
- Pinpoint and communicate potential issues faster
- Upload directly to FLIR Ignite to conveniently store, organize, and back-up images.
- Identify and describe potential issues by adding annotations to images
- Share findings easily and securely by sending password-protected links via email.
- Provide customers professional reports with images that document problems and repairs using preferred software, such as FLIR Thermal Studio
- IP54 enclosure provides high level of protection against dust and water
- Designed to withstand 2 m (6.6 ft) drop
- Carry compact C5 in your pocket or stow easily in crowded tool bags
- See into dark, difficult-to-reach areas with help of bright LED flashlight
- IR sensor: 160 x 120 (19,200 pixels)
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: <70 mK
- Field of view (FOV): 54x 42
- Minimum focus distance: Thermal: 0.1 m (3.94 in); MSX: 0.3 m (11.8 in)
- Image frequency: 8.7 Hz
- Focus: Focus free
- Spectral range: 8-14 ?m
- Screen size: 3.5 in
- Visual camera: 5 MP
- Digital camera focus: Fixed
- Battery type: Rechargeable built-in Lithium ion battery
The FLIR C5 Compact Thermal Camera with Wi-Fi and MSX Technology, and Ignite Cloud Connectivity, 160 x 120 is your go-to tool for building inspections, facilities maintenance, HVAC/R, electrical repair, and other troubleshooting applications. Featuring a thermal camera, visual inspection camera, and LED flashlight, the powerful FLIR C5 makes it easy to identify hidden problems. Built-in FLIR allows direct data transfer, storage, and backup, so images are always available on all your devices. The 3.5 inch integrated touchscreen is simple to use, so you can quickly inspect, document repairs, and share evidence with customers. With the FLIR C5 in your pocket, users will be ready to find hot fuses, air leaks, plumbing issues, and more anytime.
|| 122 × 145 × 321 cm